Facebook is the largest social media network in the world. As you know, billions of people share videos, pictures, and documents on this platform everyday. So Facebook developers give an option to save those videos and pictures to watch/see later for busy people. So most people have been asked that “where are my saved videos on Facebook?“. In this article, you will learn how to find saved items on Facebook.
Read More – How to View Facebook Profile as Someone Else?
Where to Find Saved Videos on Facebook?
As you know most people use the Facebook app on their mobile to login to Facebook accounts. So you can find those saved items via mobile app or the PC. First, we are going to show you how to access saved videos on Facebook through a PC.
How to Find Saved Videos on PC?
- First, login to your Facebook account on PC or Mac.
- Expand the sidebar menu clicking “See More”.
- Scroll down and find “Saved”. Click on it to open.
- In there, you can find all the saved items on Facebook.
- If you need to see only saved videos, just click on the filter button on the top-right corner and click on Videos.
How to Find Saved Videos on Mobile?
- Login to your Facebook account via mobile app.
- Tap on three bars on the bottom right corner to open the Facebook menu.
- Find “Saved” on the menu and tap on it.
- To see saved videos only, just tap on the “See All” button on the Most Recent section.
- Then tap on the “All” and select “Videos”.
- Now you can see all the Saved videos on Facebook via your mobile.
Why Can’t I See All My Saved Videos on Facebook?
What Will Happen to Saved Videos on Facebook?
The saved videos or pictures won’t expire. All those saved items go to the Facebook saved panel and you can see those any items any time you want. If you are unable to see the saved videos or other items, the original post must be deleted. That’s why you cannot see the saved item.
I hope you learn how to access saved items on Facebook. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.