How to fix Werfault.exe in Windows 10? Quick Guide!
Reporting Windows Errors in WerFault.exe is a common problem of Windows users. When you are facing errors related with the operating system, Windows features and Applications, It will report to Microsoft and then you’ll receive information about the solutions. In this article, we’ll show you how to permanently disable this error or disable Windows Error Reporting.
Solution 1: Disable the Windows Error Reporting Service
- Press “Win+R” at the same time to open “Run” dialog box.
- Type “services.msc ” on the run and hit Enter.
- Find “Windows Error Reporting Service” in the services list and double click to open it.
- In the “General Tab“, set Startup as “Disable“.
- Click Apply and Okay.
Solution 2: Update Drivers
- Right-Click on the “This PC” and click on the Manage.
- Click “Device Manager” on the left sidebar.
- Find “Display adapter“, expand it and you will see your graphic driver.
- Right-click on your graphics driver and click on the update.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software“.
- Windows will automatically update your driver.
If you have no time or skills to update drivers manually, you can download & use Driver booster to update drivers automatically. It’s super easy and no time-wasting. The software automatically finds your outdated drivers and update them instantly.
Solution 3: Disable Your Antivirus Software
If you did install any Antivirus Software, it might be the problem. So you can disable and try to check the error is still coming. If the problem not solved, try to uninstall them and check. The error definitely solved. If you installed any Antivirus software, I will show you how to uninstall in Windows 10. Also, you can see how to disable Antivirus here.
- Go to “This PC“.
- Click on the “computer” at the top of the explorer.
- Find and click “Uninstall or change the program“.
- Now you can find installed Antivirus software and uninstall it.
I hope you solved the problem with these solutions. If you have any further questions? please post a comment. I would love to help you!