Sometimes We need to temporarily disable Avast antivirus for some reasons. Today when I am going to install a cracked file the avast virus guard automatically removed that file because of malware. So some windows files come as malware programs because of secure that file. Those files are not affect to your windows system. it’s totally safe.
So I didn’t want to uninstall my Avast Antivirus for just a file installation. I found a simple solution for this problem. I thought this solution will help you for future because I posted this “Temporarily disable Avast” article.
Method 01: Using task bar Icon
- Find the Avast Antivirus icon on your task bar.
- Right click on the Avast Icon.
- Go to the “Avast shields control“.
- Then you will see few time frames to temporarily disable Avast antivirus.
- Select the time and disable it.
If you select 1 hour time frame the deactivation will end after 1 hour and reactivate the Avast antivirus. This is the best and simple way to temporarily disable avast antivirus.
Method 02: Disable Avast Through Avast program.
- Open your Avast antivirus program.
- Click on the “Protection” tab.
- Then select “Core Shields” option.
- After that, you will see major threads like File shield, Behavior Shield, Wen shield and Mail shield. You need to toggle that shields one by one.
- When you toggle shields, you will have small notification to select time frames.
- Select a time frame and click disable.
So after you do this, Avast antivirus guard will temporarily disabled and will re-enable in that you selected time frame.
So I hope this will help you to solve the reasonable problems. Please share this article for knowing your friends.
You may also like:
- How to Connect two computers via network cable.
- How do we pin desktop icons in Windows 10?
- How to show file extension?