How to Update Android?
Your Android operating system is constantly updated and every update brings a different experience to the user. From Android 1.0 to Android 9.0, it is a great improvement in terms of vision, concept, and functionality. Android 5.0 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie. So there are four ways to do this.
Scroll To The Phone Section And Find The System Update
- Go to the Settings on your phone.
- Find the phone section and go to the system update and check for system updates. (Don’t Find This Option You can have an app called Updater on xiaomi devices, which means that there are no new updates and you can check your device updates if you know you’re still in an older version)
Update the Android version with OTA updates
- First, connect your Android phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings, and then About device to download and install the latest Android version.
- Then tap System Update to updates last android versions.
- When finished, your phone will automatically restart and update to the latest Android version.
Update the Android version with the Original device
- First, download and install the root application on the computer.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Finally, reboot your phone to access the latest version of the Android operating system.
Update the Android version with the Update Package
- Download the latest system upgrade package according to your phone’s brand format. (Once the download is complete, please store it on the phone’s SD card.)
- To update the Android OS version, you must be careful about Settings, About Phone, system update, Etc..
Finally, once your phone shows the existing package, tap Continue to download and install the package. After rebooting, your phone will automatically update to Android 9.0 Pie.
Benefits of updating your Android system
- Provides you with adaptive batteries and brightness.
- It also gives you a daily view of your phone’s time.
- Provides intelligent prediction and intellectual mobility
- Androids will get you the latest devices
You May Also like :
- 5 Ways to Secure Windows 10| Complete Guide
- Quickly Enable Instagram Night Mode For Any Device
- Top 10 Best Android Games FREE [2019 update]