Many people looking for turn on iPhone battery percentage because the percentage usually not appear if the iPhone is brand new. As well as on the iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max doesn’t work these steps because iPhone X battery percentage already activated but others are not. So here is the few steps to activate iPhone battery percentage.
- Go to the “Settings”
- Find and Click on the “Battery”
- Then toggle on the “Battery percentage” and you will be able to see the battery percentage on the top of the iPhone.
This is the easiest way to turn on battery percentage of iPhones. If the battery percentage appearing on the mobile, it will be very helpful to know when the phone turn off.
Other ways to see iPhone Battery percentage
Here is the summery
- Just swipe down the screen and you will able to access the control center panel and will able to see the current battery percentage of your iPhone.
- Another way to see iPhone X battery percentage is by asking Siri.
- Just plug in the charger to your phone and iPhone will show the current battery percentage in the beginning of the charging process.
So you can read this full article to understand about the whole iPhone battery and battery process as well.