Here are some quick tips to transfer files to a Flash Drive safely. Today, Lots of people work with Flash drives. So if you do this wrong way, your flash drive and computer could get some errors like “USB device not recognized“. I will teach you how to transfer files to a flash drive correct way.
Tip 01: Drag and Drop
- Connect your flash drive and open the explorer.
- Select your files/file that you need to transfer to flash drive.
- Hold Left-click and drag to the flash dive explorer.
- Now drop the files to flash drive explorer.
You will see the copying process and after it complete, You are done!
Tip 02: Copy and Paste
This is simple method to transfer files to a flash drive. All you need to do follow the steps below.
- Right-click on the file that you need to transfer to flash drive.
- Click on the “Copy“.
- Now go to the flash drive file explorer.
- Right-click and click on the “Paste“.
You will see the copying process and you are done!
Tip 03: Send to the Flash drive
- Select and Right-click on the file/files that you need to transfer to flash drive.
- Go to the “Send to” and you will see your flash drive in the drop down menu.
- Click on it and you will see the copying process.