How to see who viewed your Facebook profile? Facebook is the largest social media network in the world now. So lots of people joined this networked world wild and they have made close relationships online. If you need to find any people who active on Facebook, you can just type his name on Facebook and find his details instantly. Facebook has many options but the Facebook team never launched an option to see who view your profile recently.
So in this article, we are going to tell you how to see who viewed your Facebook profile? There are a few methods that you can find who checked your Facebook profile. So read the full article to learn how to do it.
Table of Contents
How to Check Who Visited Facebook Profile?
As I mention before there are 2 methods that you can find out who viewed your Facebook profile.
- Checking through page source.
- Find who viewed your profile through a friend list.
Method 1: Checking Through Page Source
This is easiest and successful method to check who checked your Facebook profile. Follow the steps below.
- First, you need to login to your Facebook account and go to the profile using top right corner button.
- Once you went to the profile, just right click on the profile page. Make sure to click on the space in your profile page. Then click on the “View page source“.
- After you opened the page source, you can see lots of codes there. Just press the “Ctrl+F” buttons on your keyboard to get a search bar.
- On the search bar, just copy and paste this code. (“InitialChatFriendsList”). Once you paste it, automatically found that code from page source.
Now scroll down a little bit and then you can see the profile ID list with numbers. So those are the people who visit your profile recently. So check to ID, just copy the code and type “https://www.facebook.com/CopiedID“. Your copied ID should paste the end of the URL. Then hit enter to view the person who visited your profile.
Method 2: Find Who Viewed Your Profile Through a Friend List
This is very easy method. This is not a tricky method to find who visited your profile but you can imagine who like your profile and they should visited your profile.
- First, log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile as same as above.
- Then go to the Friend list section on your profile. There you can explore all the friends that you already have.
- There are 6-10 people at the top of your friend list are the most recently viewed your profile.
- Those people always follow your posts, like it, commenting it, and always active with you.
- So this way you can imagine that these people are mostly viewed your profile.
I hope you learn how to see who viewed your Facebook profile. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through the contact us page.