Instagram is the best photo and video sharing social network in the world. Billions of people active on Instagram to share their videos and photos through this platform. Also, many people try to make contact with people who join Instagram for several reasons such as be a friend, for business purposes, etc. However, if your friends have been changed their username, you can’t find them on Instagram. So how to see someone’s old Instagram username? here is how to do it.
Read more – How To Enable Instagram Night Mode
Checking Old Comments
If you want to find out someone’s former username, the easiest way is checking early comments they posted on your or other’s posts. Older comments haven’t been changed on Instagram. The username appears as a former look in previous comments. So you can easily find out what is the older username of people who you looking for.
View Account Details
This is another easiest method that you can find how to see someone’s old Instagram username. If you need to find out someone’s former username, you can check their account details. Instagram provides some of the account details of others, but Instagram updates daily, so this feature may not be available when you read this. However here is how to check former usernames of other people on Instagram.
- First, you need to go to the account that you want to find previous usernames.
- Then tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Now click on the “About This Account” on the pop-up menu.
- Then Scroll down and select Former Usernames.
So this way, you can check all the previous usernames on that account which is he/she has been changed.
- If you need to find out the person who has been changed their username, you can easily find out him using his real name. Even if he changing the name every day, you can find him by searching the real name. Instagram will show you only the username, but when you creating your account on Instagram, you should fill out your real name as well. So type the real name you want to find the person who changed their username.
- This tip for you. Also, you can find your former usernames on Instagram. The Instagram giving you a list of details on your account and you can find all the previous usernames that you have been changed. All you need to do is, go to your account and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then click on Privacy and Security. Scroll down and click on View Account Data. Then tap on View All Former Usernames and you can see all the previous usernames that you changed.
I hope you learn how to see someone’s old Instagram username. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.