If you already have Samsung Galaxy S5, you should know about the features of mobile. So if you need to print something from your phone, you can use a wireless printing option on your Galaxy S5 phone. However, before start printing, you need to download the correct plugin for your printer.
Once you have installed a wireless printing plugin, You can start printing from Samsung Galaxy S5. In this article, we will guide you on how to print from galaxy s5. So read the full article without missing anything.
How to Print from Samsung Galaxy S5 with any Printer?
How to connect the printer?
- First, go to the “Apps” on your Galaxy S5 and then select “Settings“.
- Now go to the “Connect and Share” and tap on the “Printing button“.
- Then you can see all the printer brands that you have already installed in this section. If you cannot find your printer in this section, click on the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After click on the plus icon, Google play store will open and then you can find and download the plugin for your printer brand.
- Once you have installed the plugin, go back to the printer section and select your printer brand. (Make sure your printer is turned on)
- Now you can print any images, documents from your Galaxy S5.
How to print after connected?
Once you have connected printer to Galaxy S5 phone, go to the downloaded plugin. Then you can find all the images and documents on your phone. Select any document you want to print and tap on the “Print” button.
How to print an email from Galaxy S5?
- Once you have connected the printer, go to the email that you want to print out.
- In the Gmail app, you can see three horizontal dots in the tops of the email. So click on it to expand options.
- In the options menu, you can find the Print option.
- Once you have clicked on the Print, you will pop-up your connected printer. Then tap on it to print.
How to Print text Message from Galaxy S5?
There is an easy way to do it. First, go to the text message that you want to print out. Then take the screenshot of the text message. After taking a screenshot, go to the plugin that you have already downloaded from Play Store and select the screenshot to print.
I hope you learn how to print from Samsung Galaxy S5. So please make sure to share this article with your friends. Also, if there is any question, feel free to contact us through contact us page.