Why do you format SD card?
Sometimes people need to format SD card devices such as Flash Drive, Digital Camera, Android Phones, Music player, etc. As well as we need to format SD card devices with different formats like NTFS, FAT32 and exFAT because of some reasons. Also, we had faced some SD errors like Corruption, damage, inaccessibility, etc. That’s why we need to format SD cards.
Fortunately, there are 2 ways to format SD card devices in Windows. I will tell you step by step how to format SD card using three methods.
1. Format SD card using cmd
- Open Command Prompt.
- Type Diskpart and hit Enter.
- Write List Disk and Enter.
- Type “Select disk” (Your disk number)
- Write “Clean” and Hit Enter.
- Type “Create partition primary“.
- Write “Select Partition 01” and Press Enter.
- Type “Active” and Hit Enter.
- Write “Format fs = Fat32 quick“.
- Type “assign” and hit Enter.
- Write “Exit” and you are done!
2. Format Using SD Memory Card Formatter
If the above method didn’t work for you, go ahead with this solution to format your SD card without any error.
- Download SD Memory Card Formatter in the official site.
- Install it on your computer.
- Set the setting as below picture.
- Now click on the Format button and you are done!
These above solutions will solve your SD card format problems and will SD card perfectly working. If you have any question about these methods, please post a comment and will help you as soon as possible.
See our other interesting articles:
- Fix USB device not recognized error.
- Speed up Windows 10 computer Easiest way.
- Amazing mouse Icon pack free download.