Amazon is the largest online market place in the world now. Most people shopping online nowadays because much easier with their busy life. Amazon shopping app getting the main position among them. Lots of users use Amazon mobile app because of easy to use with their busy lives. But most people reported that the Amazon app crashing problem. This problem mostly coming with Samsung mobile devices. So in this article, you can fix out how to fix the amazon app crashing issue easily.
Read more – 7 Best USB Sound Cards for PC & Mac
Why Does Amazon App Keep Crashing?
There are several reasons that the Amazon shopping app getting crash. One of the main reasons is that one file is corrupted when using the Amazon Shopping App. That’s why you should clean caches and data on Amazon shopping app. After clean the app, the all app files will be removed including the corrupted file. So the system will automatically create new app files when you open the Amazon app. But there are more reasons such as outdated app, out of memory, malware, etc.
How to Fix Amazon App Crashing Problem?
So here you will learn 4 ways to fix this Amazon app crashing problem quickly. Follow the full guide and you will find the best solution among those solutions.
Solution 01: Uninstall and Reinstall the Amazon Shopping App
Uninstall and Reinstalling is most common solution for every mobile app problems. When you uninstalling the app, all app files will be removed and clean your mobile storage. That means all the outdated app files will be removed from your mobile. After uninstalling the app, you will able to reinstall app to getting updated app files. Then Amazon app crashing problem will be solved.
How to Uninstall the App?
- Go to the Settings and navigate to Apps.
- Open App Manager.
- Then find Amazon Shopping app.
- Tap on the Uninstall button to Uninstall the app.
- After removed your app from mobile restart your phone.
After restart the mobile, you can reinstall the app again.
How to Reinstall the App?
- Open the Play Store.
- Type “Amazon Shopping” on the search box.
- In the search result, open Amzon Shopping app and tap “Install”.
- If you will required app permissions then tap Accept.
After reinstall the app, the Amazon app crashing problem will be solved. If not, follow another solutions below.
Solution 02: Clearing Cache and Data
Clearing app cache and data will reset your Amazon shopping app. Application files will be created when the app is used, and if there is a corrupted application file, it will cause the Amazon app to crash. So here is how to clear app caches and data.
- Go to the Settings and navigate to Apps.
- Then select App Manager.
- Find the Amazon Shopping app.
- Tap Storage and select CLEAR CACHE.
- Tap Cached data then click on CLEAR.
After clear the caches and app data, you should reboot your mobile. Then try to open the app and see how it’s work. If the problem not solved, try another solutions below.
Solution 03: Reboot Your Phone
Restarting the mobile phone is a common solution to any problem. The reboot process cleans up random access memory and temporary application files. It also helps to remove minor flaws in your phone’s system. The phone speeds up after rebooting as well. This is called a soft reset and here is how to do it.
- First, hold and press the power button on your phone.
- Then tap on the “Power off” button.
- Once you tap on it, phone will switch off in 4-5 sec.
- Press and hold again power button after 30sec to switch on your phone.
After rebooting your phone, try to open Amazon shopping app to see the crashing problem solved.
Solution 4: Update Amazon Shopping App
An outdated app could be the cause of the Amazon app crash. Amazon app developers are trying to update the app with a new feature to make it easier for people to engage and shop. So if your application is not updated, some app files will be corrupted. To update your app, follow these steps below.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Then tap on the three dots in top left corner.
- Navigate to “My Apps” and go to the “Available Updates“.
- Then find the Amazon shopping app from the app list.
- Tap on Update button to update the app.
Once you updated Amazon app, open it and see what happens.
I hope you learn how to fix amazon app keeps crashing android problem. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.