Table of Contents
How To Enable Twitter Dark Mode?
The Twitter dark mode is a good solution to the damage done to the human eye and the difficulty of looking at it for a long time. This is very pleasing to the eye. This can be used in the dark, in the sunlight and can be adjusted when needed. What I’m going to tell you is “How to enable Twitter dark mode?” You know that its lighter background can hold onto your eyes and blur the screen brightness. Here are the steps.
How to enable Twitter Dark mode in the Twitter mobile app?
Follow the steps to do that..
- Go to your Twitter app and tap on your profile.
- Go to ‘Setting and Privacy’ on the left of the menu bar options.
- Select the “Display and sound” in the general section.
- Tap to toggle to the Dark mode button to activate night mode on Twitter.
The background to change to black and all text to change white color. Is it very easy to look at your eyes? You can turn to back dark mode to white mode anytime by navigating back to profile menu display and sound and turning night mode off.
How to enable dark mode in the Twitter Web
Follow these steps..
- Open your browser and log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to your Twitter Profile.
- Click on the Dropdown menu.
- Click on the “More” in the menu.
- After click on the “More”, you will see “Display“. Click on it.
- You will able to see the dark mode option. Tap toggle to activate the Twitter dark mode.
The background will change to black and all text to change white. You can turn back to white mode anytime by navigating back to the profile and drop-down menu. You can see the dark mode option bottom of the menu. again toggle it to get white mode if you want.
I hope these tips will help you to activate the Twitter dark mode. It’s very simple and I recommended to activate it because this is very pleasing to the eye. If you have any questions about this, contact us or post a comment. We will get back to you!