How to download Facebook Videos? : First of all, Thanks for landing this page. If you are searching How to download video from Facebook?, then we must say you are on the right place and here is the best answer for you. So without getting any query, let’s directly jump into How to download videos from Facebook?
- Read similar articles – How to turn on Facebook dark mode?
There are few ways to download video from Facebook directly to your PC or Mobile. I will tell you step by step how to download Facebook videos without any software.
- Right click on the video that you want to download and click on the “Show video URL“.
- Copy that link and past it on other tab in your browser.
- Remove “web/www” in the link and replace “mbasic” to the link.
- After went that changed link you will see the thumbnail of the video.
- Click on the thumbnail and it will open in another tab.
- Right click on the video and click “Save video as“.
- Now you can rename and select the location to save it. That’s it.
- Download videos Using onlinevideoconverter.com
Go to the onlinevideoconverter.com and past the video URL that you need to download. After you past the video URL, the thumbnail will show. Then you can select the video format you want and click “start” button. The site will automatically convert the video and show the “Download” button. So you can download the video through that download button. This is very easy method for download Facebook videos.
- Download video using savefrom.net
This website similar to the previous website. So past the video URL on the top blank tab call “Just insert the link“. Then click the small arrow button just next to the blank tab. After that you will see video formats with each download buttons. So you can select one of the video format you need and click the download button to download the video.