Can We Connect Mobile To PC?
If you are trying to connect your mobile phone to your computer, and you have to transfer some files from mobile to PC? But you don’t know exactly how to do it? Here are the 4 ways to connect your mobile to Computer. When you are Connect your Mobile Phone to Computer and if you are getting Device Not Recognized error, fix it with these solutions. Let’s jump into 4 methods to connect mobile to pc.
01. Connect via USB Cable
- First, you need to connect to your computer or laptop via the phone’s USB (Also make sure your phone and computer are running.)
- Then wait until your computer detects your (Once the computer detects your phone, you will be asked what you would like to do with your device.)
- Then go to “This PC” and double click on your phone icon to open it.
- After that, you will be able to handle your phone as you wish.
02. Connect with Bluetooth
- First, you need to click on the Action Center on your computer. You should then click on the Bluetooth (Press “win + A” to go to the Action Center)
- Then click on Bluetooth and activate it.
- Then Enable Bluetooth on your Mobile Phone.
- Tap on the pair both Bluetooth connections.
- Then your phone and computer will be (There you can transfer all the contents of your phone to the computer.)
- First, you should download the shareit to your PC.
- After downloading it you will need to create an account and create a wifi zone.
- Then the phone should be available in the same way.
- Eventually, you can send everything on your phone to your computer through shareit.
04. Connect through Vysor Software
- Download Vysor Software for your PC
- Then go to the google play store and App Store on your mobile phone and download the Vysor.
- Next, go to mobile setting. Then go to Developer option and Activate USB debugging.
- Go to the Vysor you downloaded and click on the “ADB driver” and download it.
- Finally, after downloading ADB on your pc, Turn on Wi-Fi on your mobile.
- After that, it will auto–connect to your PC.