DS4Windows is a portable driver that allows you to get the ultimate experience while using a Dual Shock 4 on your PC. There are many features that coming with DS4Windows, such as use x360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble, use the same app for mapping a DS4, Dual sense, Switch pro, and Joucon; use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions. So in this article, you will learn How to completely remove DS4WINDOWS.
Table of Contents
How to completely uninstall DS4Windows?
When you installed the DS4Windows and if some kind of malware, then you have to uninstall it. Most people don’t know to uninstall the DS4Windows. So here, we are going to give you the correct steps to uninstall it. So let’s see “How to completely uninstall DS4Windows?”
- First, you have to open the DS4Windows and keep it on the screen. Then Go to the settings and then go to the control panel of your PC. (You can also launch the control panel by typing “control panel” in the search box.)
- Then click on uninstall a program. There is called “ViGEm bus driver”. Now uninstall it.
- Now we have to search that where did you put it on your PC. So you need to go to the DS4Windows to run at startup. So what you have to do is, start the program up.
- Then left-click on “Run at Startup” to take that away.
- Then come to the home screen and right-click on the screen.
- Go to the “Properties”. And open the file location.
- Click on the temp.
- Now search for DS4Windows folders and delete it.
It is now removed from your PC. But still, there is one more step to do. When we installed this program, it setups a profile directory that usually goes onside of your app data.
- To get to that, you have to type %appdata% on run, then press enter.
- Then you can see the folder “DS4Windows”.
- Now left-click on that you will see inside of there are all the logs ever made.
- Now go back again by clicking roaming and hit delete on the DS4Windows file. That’s it.
Does the PS4 have wireless controllers?
Yes, as normal all ps4 controllers dispatched with consoles are wireless. But the point is it has a USB wire to charge the battery. Supported controllers have made a response as many more wireless USB ports to both male and female finishes are breaking more ordinarily, so if you’re seeing something that will last a little longer and save some suspicious spending, Is It the wire or the controller
I hope you learn How to completely remove DS4WINDOWS. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contacting us page.