The Xbox One gaming console is one of the most popular gaming console in the world. It was released in 2013 by Microsoft which means 6 years ago. However, this Xbox still has some small issues. Most people don’t know how to check “How Many Hours You Played” on Xbox.
Related – 10 Best Android Games Free Download
So today we going to check how many hours you played an individual game on Xbox. Seems like Microsoft tries to hide this feature because of some reason. So read the full article to learn how to check it.
How Many Hours Did You play on Xbox?
- First, you need to boot your Xbox and select the game that you want to check played hours.
- Then press the hamburger menu key on your controller to open the app menu.
- Now select Go To Official Club.
- Then scroll and find the Progress tab.
- After you will able to access the Achievements tab. So select the Stats tab from this page.
- In this tab, you can see the played hours and more information about the game.
Finding the played hours on Xbox is very important. Also the Stats tab, you can compare the played hours with your friends.
I hope you learn how to check “How Many Hours You Played” on Xbox. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.