In this article, I’ll show you how to change the wallpaper on Windows 10. It’s really easy, but the hard part is deciding on which wallpaper to use. There are several ways to change the desktop background in Windows 10. I’ll show you one by one that makes it very simple.
- Right-click on the picture that you need to replace with wallpaper.
- Then click on the “set as desktop background“.
- Then you are done! make sure your picture high resolution.
- Right-click blank area on the desktop.
- Click on the “Personalize“.
- Select “Background“.
- After that, you can replace any favorite wallpaper in that field.
- Search “Change wallpaper” on the start menu.
- After, you will see the system setting on the search list. Click on it.
- Again, you will straight to “Personalize” and you will be able to change wallpaper there.
These 3 methods will customize your Windows 10 desktop and will help you to change the wallpaper in Windows 10. Also if you need to find more attractive and beautiful wallpapers, I recommended Pixels wallpapers.
Read this article to show desktop icon in windows 10.
- Background or wallpaper files are usually stored as BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DIB or PNB files. So any photos or pictures in cyberspace or anyone’s digital camera can be used as a background.
- When you purchased your computer, your Windows 10 wallpaper (or picture) was assigned a default location. “How to position the picture?” You can override this by ticking the appropriate box that asks you. Choose between stretched, tiled and centered.
Pictures from: freepik