Change Gmail Account Password
Nowadays Email services are very important to you. There are many email services now. For example, yahoo, mail.com, AOL mail, Yandex, etc. Also, Google-related Gmail has more demand and more security, and Gmail has great feature. Gmail is one of the fastest sending messages across the globe. If the password is easy and if someone knows the password, you need to change the password. But you don’t know how to do it? Here is the step-by-step guide for How to change your Gmail account password.
Also Read – How To Enable Dark Mode On Google?
Step-by-step guide for Change Gmail Password.
- Open the Gmail account through your browser and log in to your account. You can see the main section of inbox in your Gmail account.
- Go to the settings icon at the top right corner. Click on it and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, you will see various tabs at the top of the settings. (General, Labels, Inbox, Accounts, etc…)
- Click on the Account tab, then select Google account settings.
- Then will automatically go to a new window. General, Lable and Inbox your account in one place.
- Now you need to type in your current password. Then you will see two boxes to enter the new password in the upper box and Enter your desired password.
- Then in the lower box, enter the password that you put in the top right box. (Confirm your password)
- When you have done then click change password. You can use your new password when logging into your account.
So I hope you learn how to change Gmail account password here. Google has a very secure server to run these programs but you should know the change password on the account for your double security. So please share and allow our notifications for further posts. See you and wait for the next article.