A lifeproof case is a cover that protects your smartphone or tablet from high drops, liquid, dirt, and dust. This protective phone cover is made of plastic and rubber. Life-proof cases have more benefits than a typical phone case. It snugly fits with your device. Thus, you cannot remove it as a regular phone or tab case. I will say the best and safest methods to remove lifeproof cases from smartphones or tablets.
Read more – What is The White Arrow on the iPhone?
Table of Contents
How do you get a lifeproof case off?
METHOD 1: Removing the back of the lifeproof case
Step 1: Open the charger port door of your phone or tablet
- Some life-proof cases have a charger port opening at the bottom of the phone/ tablet.
- If your life-proof case does not have a charger port door, skip this step.
Step 2: Unplug the headphone jack plug of lifeproof case
- To avoid any tread damages to the headphone jack plug
Step 3: Find the small slot next to the charger port
- Slot size is around 2 cm
- The slot mainly located on the right side of the charger port of your smartphone (when your phone should face to you)
- Some proof case has two slots
Step 4: Insert the case key into the slot and separate the lifeproof case
- Use a thin plastic piece that comes with the case to separate the front side and backside of the life-proof case.
- Insert lifeproof case key into the slot and twist it
- Slide it up to separate the top and bottom of the lifeproofing case
- Continue this until you hear a click sound.
- Click is a signal that the back and front parts of the case are separated.
- If your smartphone has two slots, repeat this process for another slot too.
Step 5: Insert your thumb between the lifeproof cases and fully separate it
- When you use to case key or coin to separate the case, put your thumb between the gap of front and back sides of the cover
- Carefully move your thumb until the case back part is completely separated.
METHOD 02: Removing the front of the lifeproof case
Step 1: Put your smartphone on a soft surface (sofa, bed, or couch)
- A smartphone can fall when it pops out from the case
Step 2: Use your thumbs to apply pressure to the front side of the lifeproof case
- Turn your phone screen side
Gently press the middle of the case using your thumb.
Step 3: Pull the sides of the lifeproofing case up until you hear a click
- Use your fingers to pull the sides of lifeproof case up while your thumbs are on the smartphone screen.
- At this step, your phone can easily pop out of the case. That’s why I asked you to do this on a soft surface.
How do you put on a life-proof case without bubbles?
- Remove any screen protectors and clean the phone using a cloth
- Put the bottom of your phone into the front cover of the lifeproofing case
- Gradually insert the top side of the phone to the case cover (Without having air bubbles)
- Take the case backpack and press it and set it into the front side of the case
- Close the charge port door
How do you take off a life-proof case without the key?
- Open a charge port door
- Unplug the headphone jack plug of lifeproof case
- Find the small slot/slots next to the charger port
- Insert the “US Neco coin” into the slot (you can use same coin or tool)
- Rotate that coin clockwise and separate the lifeproof case
- Insert your finger into the gap between the back and front case
- Run your finger around the phone and smoothly separate life fproof case
- You can further use plastic or any other steel material besides the lifeproof key. But make sure that tool does not damage your phone and lifeproof case.
How do I fix the bubble on my LifeProof case?
- Place your hand around the back of the smartphone
- Now your fingers are on one side, and your thumb is on the opposite side of the phone
- Squeeze your hand together, and a plastic shield will wrap for a moment around the phone
- Release your hand
- The plastic shield will straighten out and without any air bubbles on the lifeproof case
Additionally, you can check your life roof case’s water-resistant function before adding your phone to it.
- First, you can fit the front and back sides of the case
- Dip lifeproof case for 15 minutes in the water.
- Then take it and wipe it using a clean cloth.
- Check whether water is leaked into the case or not
- If water did not leak into the inner side of thelife roof case, it is suitable for use.
- Do this test every 03 months to protect your phone.
I hope you learn how do you get a lifeproof case off. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.