How To Activate Facebook Dark Mode?
First of all, thank you for landing this article. If you are looking to apply a night style theme to your Android, we must say you are in the right place, so without getting into query let’s directly jump into How to Apply Facebook dark mode for Android?
Read more similar articles – Quickly Enable Instagram Night Mode For Any Device
Is there a dark mode for Facebook?
The answer is, Yes. There are a few ways to apply Facebook dark mode theme. Also, We can apply dark mode theme, different ways for each, Facebook web platform, Facebook mobile app, and Messenger. I will tell you step by step how to apply dark mode theme to each Facebook platforms.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode Theme For Web Platform?
For Chrome users :
- Download and install the “Dark Theme for Facebook” extension from the web store. After you download and install this extension, you will see the extension icon at the top right corner of the Chrome browser. Go to the Facebook web platform and click on the icon in the top right corner. After clicking on that icon, you will see many themes. Apply any theme you like and enjoy your Facebook Dark Mode.
For Firefox Users :
- Download and install the “Stylish” add-on from the Firefox add-on store. After you download and install this add-on, you will see the add-on icon at the top right corner of the Firefox browser. Go to the Facebook web platform and click on the icon in the top right corner. After clicking on that icon, you will see many themes. Apply any theme you like and enjoy the your Facebook Dark Mode.
How To Enable Dark Mode Theme For IOS?
The official Facebook night mode for the Facebook mobile app has not yet been released. So this is just a trick to darken the Facebook app.
If you are using iPhone:
- Head up to “Setting“
- Go to “General“
- Tap on “Accessibility“
- Tap “Display Accommodations“
- Go to “Invert Colors“
- Then toggle “Smart Invert” to apply dark mode.
Enable Facebook Dark Mode For Android
If you need to activate Facebook dark mode for Android, you must install Maki: Facebook and Messenger third-party app. After download and install the app, you should enter your Facebook username and password to open the app. Now follow the steps below to enable dark mode on android.
- First, go to the settings using three horizontal dots.
- Tap on the General and go to the Themes.
- Now you can see a list of available themes.
- Select one of the theme you like and enjoy the dark mode theme.
Activate Dark Mode Theme To Messenger App?
Before you do this, make sure your Messenger app version is the latest version. If not, please update your Messenger app.
To apply the dark mode theme to your Messenger app:
- Head to the Messenger and go to your profile.
- Click the profile picture on the top left side corner in the application.
- After you reach your profile, you will able to see the dark mode option with small toggle.
- To apply dark mode tap the toggle. Then your Messenger app will be getting dark mode.
As I mentioned above, this is just a trick to darken the Facebook mobile app, so enjoy it if you like.
I hope you like to use the night mode theme for all Facebook platforms. See you in the next article. Also, you can try youtube dark mode.