Commonly in social media, we are facing lot of technical issues and some difficulties when we use the internet. Instagram is an application that people can sharing photos and videos. The place where we can connect with other people and share things is, the “feed” of the Instagram. This application works very well for most of the time but sometimes it shows “couldn’t refresh feed Instagram blocked” error note when we try to refresh the feed. So let us check what are the reasons and methods to fix this annoying error.
Read more – How to See Someone’s Old Instagram Username?
What Are The Methods To Fix This Error?
- Check your internet connection
- Logout from the app and login again
- Restart your phone
- Update your Instagram application
- Clean the application’s cache and data
How to Fix Couldn’t Refresh Feed Instagram Error?
01. Check Your Internet Connection
The most primary reason of not refreshing the Instagram feed is your internet connection is not working properly. Therefore, first you have to check your network connection.
You should check your mobile data or Wi-Fi is correctly connected or not. If you are using mobile data, you can even try changing the network type from 2G or 3G network to 4G network connection.
02. Logout From the App and Login Again
If you feel like still you cannot refresh the feed, you better logout from the Instagram application and login again.
Steps to logout from the Instagram:
- Open the app and tap your “profile picture” to go to the profile.
- Tap the “icon of three lines” in the top of the right corner.
- Go to the “settings”
- Click on “logout”
03. Restart Your Phone
When Instagram shows, the same message that you cannot refresh the feed, then here is another trick that you can try. You can restart your mobile phone/device and see if it answers to the problem. It may work.
04. Update Your Instagram Application
If those methods are not working then, you should update your Instagram application or reinstall the Instagram application to your mobile phone.
05. Clean the Application’s Cache and Data
In fact, this trick is applicable for android mobile phones. You can clear cache and data of Instagram app to fix this annoying problem. To clear cache,
- Go to your phone’s “settings”
- “Mobile Applications”
- Select the “Instagram” application
- Tap on “clear cache”
- Also tap on “clear data”
- Now you can log again and try to refresh the Instagram feed.
I hope you learn how to fix couldn’t refresh feed Instagram blocked error. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.