Apex Legends is the most popular battle game that launched in July 2019. This game available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation and Xbox One platforms and there are lots of gamers playing this game around the world. However, some of the players have reported about crushing problem on this game. While researching solutions for this, we found 3 best solutions for this Apex Legends crashing problem. So you can solve the crashing issue with these solutions.
Before proceeding with the following steps, make sure to restart your computer first. Apex Legends is crashing because it could be corrupt temporary data on your computer. By restarting your computer, the operating system will usually refresh and run the computer normally.
- Solution 01: Run the game as an administrator
- Solution 02: Check the Game File
- Solution 03: Update your Graphic Diver
- Solution 04: PC Requirements not Enough
How to Fix Apex Legends Crashing Problem?
Solution 01: Run the game as an administrator
Sometimes Apex Legends crashing because of the game not secure. If you run the application with the ‘Run as Administrator’ command, you tell the system that your application is secure. To do that:
- Go to the location that the game installed on your computer and find “r5apex.exe“.
- Then right-click on the “r5apex.exe” and click on the properties.
- Then navigate to the “Compatibility” tab tick the “Run as Administrator” box.
- Then Apply the settings and run the game. The game will perfectly work.
Solution 02: Check the Game File
If the game files are missing on your computer, That is the reason for Apex Legends crashing. So you need to verify the game files to fix this issue. To do that:
- First, you need to open the Origin client and sign in to your account.
- Then click on the “Game Library” on the left menu.
- In the game library tab, right-click on the “Apex Legends” and select “Repair Game”.
- Once verify the game files, the client will automatically download any missing files and replace them with the game files.
- Run the game and it will run perfectly.
Solution 03: Update your Graphic Diver
The Apex Legends keeps crashing because of outdated graphic drivers. So you need to update your graphic driver to get the full performance of PC.
First, you need to find out the graphic driver details and visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website. Then download the latest version of your graphic driver accurately with your Windows operating system. After installing the downloaded driver, make sure to restart your computer to apply the new settings.
Solution 04: PC Requirements not Enough
Sometimes the problem because your system does not meet the minimum requirements of the game. Before install and play the game, make sure to check the minimum system requirements of the game. This requirements depend with different criteria like RAM, VGA, FREE SPACE ON HARD DRIVE, PROCESSOR, etc. So if you want to play the game without crashing, update your system requirements for the game and play it.
I hope you learn how to fix the Apex Legends crashing problem. So please make sure to share this article with your friends if you got help. Also, if you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us through contact us page.